iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus are already here but we don’t yet know all the specifications of both the devices. Finally, the latest iPhone 7 Plus teardown has revealed the major specs of the device. Now, everything has been uncovered, thanks to iFixit team! If you’re the one who buys any device by checking the specifications then you should look at the specs of the iPhone 7 Plus revealed by the exclusive teardown.
Without any further delay, let’s have a look at the specs revealed by iPhone 7 Plus teardown!
iPHONE 7 PLUS SPECS!
- Apple A10 Fusion processor with embedded M10 motion coprocessor
- 32, 128, and 256 GB onboard storage capacity (jet black model not available in 32 GB) and 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch multitouch IPS Retina HD display with 1920 × 1080 pixels (401 ppi)
- Dual 12 MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with f/1.8 and f/2.8 apertures (respectively), 2x optical zoom, and 10x digital zoom
- 7 MP FaceTime HD camera with f/2.2 aperture and 1080p HD recording capability
- Solid-state Home button with Touch ID, driven by new Taptic Engine
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi + MIMO Bluetooth 4.2 + NFC
- The battery is rated at 3.82 V and 11.1 Wh of energy, for a total of 2900 mAh, a slight upgrade over the 2750 mAh (3.8 V, 10.45 Wh) of the 6s Plus, but still a step down from 11.1 Wh, 2915 mAh cell found in the 6 Plus.
The iFixit team is still working on the teardown and the information is being updated on the official site so you better keep an eye on that also. DO let us know your opinions in the comments section. Cheers :D