A week ago, we informed you regarding the iPhone 7 Exploding news. The pictures of that incident uncovered that the device exploded while it was inside the box. All things considered, today we have another news around an iPhone that exploded, this time, while it was put on charging. Yes! An iPhone user has reported that her iPhone 6 Plus exploded while it was on charging. One intriguing thing is that the charger was the one that she got with the phone itself!
READ ABOUT WHY NOTE 7 ARE EXPLODING!
iPHONE 6 PLUS EXPLODED THIS TIME!
As reported by ABC30, Estrada, the owner of that iPhone 6 Plus said that she heard a loud sound and smelt some sort of burning plastic at 3:00AM. When she saw her phone, it was discharging dark smoke. The entire matter was reported to Apple and the company asked her to send the photographs as confirmation. Indeed, she sent the pictures of her exploded iPhone 6 Plus and the company hasn’t yet said anything in regards to it. The past exploding incident that happened with iPhone 7 is still under investigation by the company. Well, now the organization is going to manage another. A couple days prior, it was reported by a college student that his iPhone 6 Plus burnt while it was in his back pocket.( *Apple on Samsung’s path, huh!*)
When she was asked about the whole matter, she said :
I heard a sizzling, then we heard the pop and the whole fire was coming out of the screen. My husband put water on it and told me to call 911.
What if this would have been underneath my pillow or if I was on the phone? My face would be burned.Hopefully they can fix this and they can compensate my new phone or do something for me because they have to do right.
All things considered, there are a lot of reasons to tell like short circuit, defective battery or faulty accessory. Yet the company itself hasn’t uncovered anything and this truly makes the entire issue more entangled. What are your views on this? What could be the cause due to which the iPhone 6 Plus exploded? Do tell us by means of the comments section. 😀