Do you want to make your Android device look like iOS 11? If so, then it is in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download iOS Launcher for Android, which can be installed on any mobile device or tablet.
Install iOS 11 on Android
The biggest benefit of an Android device is that you can install this Launcher and completely change the appearance to make it look like an iPhone iOS 11. Before starting the guide, the OS will be shown below and some recommendations before you start with the guide :
1) Devices with Android KitKat, Lollipop, JellyBean, Marshmallow and Nougat.
2) The launcher is an application that can be uninstalled like any other. To do this, you must press the Home button and then select the native Launcher of the device (Yes it is Samsung, TouchWiz will appear). Once this is done, click on Settings> Application / Application Manager> Click on All and then select iOS Launcher. When you do this, click on Delete and the uninstallation will be ready.
As we mentioned before, in order for the Android device to look like iOS 11, you must install the iOS 11 Launcher, and to do so, follow the steps below to install it:
How to download iOS 11 Launcher for Android
1. How to install iOS 11 on any Android device
2. First Download Ios 11 launcher
iOS 11 Launcher for Android
3. Now go to Settings> Security and activate “Unknown sources”. This will allow the installation of external applications to the Google Play Store.
4. Now install the iOS 11 Launcher through the following link:
5. Now press the start button
6. Now you will get two options of which one is the default Android Launcher and another is the iOS 11 Launcher.
7. Tap on the launcher of iOS 11
8. Now touch again on Configure as default.
That is all. With these steps, you can install the iOS 11 Launcher correctly on any Android smartphone.
So this was our guide on how to make an Android device look like iOS 11, I hope you have liked our guide. If you have any questions, you can comment below in the comments section.