Who doesn’t like music? Whenever we’re bored or have nothing to do, then we often listen to music. People often like to listen to music while they’re free at home, during exercise or during the journey. Most of them ( or everyone!) likes to listen to music via headphones because this makes you listen to your favourite track only and feel free of other distractions. Some people use default music player while some use the online music streaming apps. But, most of the users like to use a separate Music app for listening music. These apps not just enable the users listen to music but also to enhance the quality of music. Well, you must have come across tons of Music apps on Play store. So, which one is the best? Here we present you the 10 Best Free Music Apps for Android 😀
LET’S START! 🙂
- BLACK PLAYER – Undoubtedly, this one is the ‘Best Music Player’ for Android. With over 10 Million active installs, it deserves to top the list of Best Free Music Apps. It is an ‘Ad-Free’ music player which is extremely simple to use and one of the fastest out there.
Here are the key features of the Black Player –
– Supports the standard local music file formats such as MP3, WAV, OGG.
– Build in Equalizer, bass boost & 3D surround virtualizer or option to use external Equalizer.
– Flac support (4.1+)
– Gapless playback.
– View & Edit embedded lyrics
– HD Album cover management, auto, and manual.
– ID3 Tag editor, edit Track, Albums & Artists
– Changeable Themes, fonts, and colors.
– Very customizable.
– Music scrobbling.
– 3 widgets.
– Sleep timer
– Flat minimalistic design.
This Music Player can be called the ‘Best looking Music Player’. Thanks to the minimal material design and easy to use interface. If your device runs Android Lollipop and above, this music player will surely be perfect due to its UI. The app comes with an option to change colors as per your need, which is surely a good feature. The impressive features of this app are –
-No complicated or overblown menus but a familiar and clean interface.
– Create and edit playlists
– Homescreen widget
– Lockscreen playback controls
– “Go-To Actions” such as jump from a song or an album right to its artist
Just like ‘Phonograph’, it also features the Material design which surely looks beautiful. The main highlight of this app is its small size and full features. Also, the app features animations to enhance the user experience.Fast Search and tag editor are also included within this app.
Here are the key features of the PULSAR app –
– Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
– Manage and play music by album, artist, folder and genre.
– Smart playlists with most played, recent played and newly added tracks.
– Automatic sync missing album/artist images.
– Fast search across albums, artists and songs.
– Home screen widget.
– Gapless playback support.
– Built-in tag editor.
– Display lyrics (embedded only).
– Chromecast support.
– Last.fm scrobbling.
– Various colorful themes.
– Sleep timer and more.
There is a paid version also but almost every feature you want in a music player is included in the free one. So, it depends on you whether to upgrade to PRO or not. And Yes! Ads may bother you in the free version. The JetAudio music player has the capability of running any kind of music file. This is one of the Best Free Music Apps. Some interesting features you will find in this app are –
– Find on YouTube
– Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
– X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
– AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
– Speed control from 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
– Crossfading, Gap-less playback
– Repeat A<->B
– Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
– Balance/Volume control
– Sleep timer up to 24 hours
– Lock screens
– Headset button control (Bluetooth headset)
– press to pause/resume
– double/triple press to play next/prev
– long press to mute or TTS (time, title)
– Bluetooth headphone button control
– Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
– Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist)
– Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
Shake to play next/previous track
*What a Name!* Anyways, this app has support for ape, mpga, mpx, wav, ogg, umx, mod, mox, it, sxm, mtm, xm, aac, flac, mpy, mya, myb, mpc, wv, opus, dsf, dff and tta! AIMP has CUE Sheet support and 10 Band Equilizer, which makes it quite unique. The app lets you listen to songs as well as Internet Radio.
Here are the highlights of the app –
– CUE Sheet support
– 10-band equalizer- UI: dark and light version of the Bliss skin -Automatic detection of data encoding in tags
– Album Arts support (from tags / from file folder)
– Multiple playlists support
– Internet radio support
Other apps that you can try are POWERAMP ( PAID!), DOUBLETWIST, SHUTTLE, STELLIO, PIXEL PLAYER, ROCKET PLAYER ETC. The List never ends though :p
Anyways, if you think we missed any app in the list of 5 Best Free Music Apps, then do let us know via comments section 😀