Recently, we saw that Android N was available for Nexus devices such as 6p and 5x and the AOSP was also available for Nexus 5. But now the good news for Oneplus One owners is that Now there is an ASOP for them. Cause many of us know that OnePlus One was introduced with 4.4.1 Kitkat Android and is upgradable to Marshmallow. But since there are no mentions of the One Plus One getting Android N! Here I am to tell you that you can now get Android N for your Oneplus One device just by following some steps I am mentioning below!
Before you start with the process, I would like to mention that The Chipped or I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device!
The ROM contains some Bugs so beware before you update this ROM
Well, first I would like to thank XDA dev for updating this info!
How to Install Android N [AOSP] On OnePlus One:-
- Wipe your phone including data, cache, Dalvik/ART cache, system
- Install the ROM and keyboard zip file, and any of the other zip files. SuperSU if you want to, any moods, something like Viper4Android
- Reboot the phone. The phone will crash several times, just ignore if it happens
- Connect the phone to a PC
- Execute the following command to disable package using ADB on the PC
- You should see a device in the list of connected devices. Run the following code
- If an error appears with permissions, you might need to root the phone. If the phone is rooted run the following command
- You might skip the above steps in case you don’t want Google services
- Head over to Settings>> Apps. Locate the Google Play Services, then go to its permissions. Enable necessary permits. Doing this will prevent Google Play Services from crashing. Also, go to Google Contact Sync and allow permissions to access contacts
- Head over to Settings>> Accounts, then add your Google account
If you come across any issue, head over to XDA forum thread.
Please Make Sure to comment the if you are able to upgrade your device to Android N successfully!